- Complete physical health assessment, laboratory work done through a qualified physician
- Psychiatric Evaluation including Mental Status Examination and may include a consultation with Psychiatrist or Forensic Psychiatrist
- BioSocial History assessment, clinical interview and summary of isssues
- Psychological assessment including personality assessment, intellectual assessment, ABEL and STATIC 99 or STABLE/ACUTE assessment in cases of SEX OFFENDERS and use of other projective or evaluative methods
- Forensic Services fees range from a modest $1500 to $3000 depending on the severity of the case and determined case by case
Please be advised the fees mentioned are only approximate estimates and may not include any specialized fees payable to other clinicians or providers. Hence please ask for a written estimate as each case is totally different. In some cases, the client may have to be interviewed within a confined environment such as prison or other detention centers or the courts or attorneys may require a comprehensive document to be submitted apart from the face to face interview. Some insurances may not cover all or part of the fees and be aware of this situation. Discuss completely with the clinician and initial assessment charges will apply for a pre-engagement consultation. A consultation fee of $250 may be charged to discuss all options, details and will be deducted if the complete services are engaged through TRI STATE COUNSELING. If services are not engaged after the discussion of the cost, options, the Tri State Counseling will issue a letter detailing the opinion of the clinician handling the case. The initial fees are to be paid before beginning the initial assessment session and full payment is due at the second session. In case of hardship, a client may be given a payment of option of 3 or 4 equal instalments but no report will be released without tendering the full payment.